Patricia works with clients to build resilience and self-worth, achieve life goals, improve communication, heal strained relationships, manage stress, and resolve grief and loss.
About Patricia Robertson
Patricia is a Clinical Psychologist who has worked in public and private mental health settings since 2008. She provides individual psychotherapy for older teens (18+ years) and adults across the life span. Patricia is experienced in the assessment and treatment of depression and mood disorders, panic and anxiety, obsessions and compulsions, post-traumatic stress, personality disorders, and difficulties with anger and emotion regulation.
Patricia understands the many problems that can arise as a result of trauma, childhood and relational abuse, stressful life circumstances and transitions. She has extensive experience working with survivors of emotional and sexual abuse and assault. Patricia provides a safe and non-judgmental space for clients to explore their difficulties. She works with clients to build a strong therapeutic relationship and create a foundation of respect at all stages of treatment. She works with client's strengths to build resilience and self-worth, achieve life goals, improve communication, heal strained relationships, manage stress, and resolve grief and loss.
Registrations and Memberships
- Psychology Board of Australia (AHPRA) - Registered Psychologist
- Endorsement: Area of Practice Clinical Psychology
- Australian Psychological Society MAPS
- Fellow of APS College of Clinical Psychologists
- APS Child Sexual Abuse and Psychology
- APS EMDR and Psychology
- Institute of Clinical Psychologists (ICP)
- EMDR International Association (EMDRIA)
- M. Psych (Clin) Clinical Psychology
- B.Sc. Psychology (Hons. 1st class)
- B.A. Anthropology/Biology